Nutritional supplements is slightly different nutritional population which is not practicing. A simple calculation shows that athletes need a greater amount of calories and a slightly different composition of nutrients. Supplements is a branch of Nutrition Science which mainly aims to provide the merits of the various athletes their demands, prevent injuries, improve the athletes performance capabilities, bringing them new achievements and fruitful training. To meet its objectives, encourage the use of sports nutrition supplements intelligent and strict adherence to the dietary principles imported to you below.
Supplements carbohydrates, proteins and fats
A variety of foods that we consume every day contain nutrients that make up the body and maintain it. Those elements are divided roughly into carbohydrates, proteins and fats that make up the skeleton of our existence as a living, breathing creatures. Proper nutrition for athletes engaged in those principles set by which Consume a variety of nutrients, Great for getting rid of hemorrhoids, but keeping in mind the type of sporting activity:
• Carbohydrates Consume between 5-7 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram of body weight when moderate physical activity, 7-10 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram of body weight in sports medium and 10 grams of carbohydrate per kilogram of body weight in vigorous exercise (4 training hours per day). Supplements includes a wide consumption of carbohydrates, simple and complex, but simple carbohydrates important critical exercisers workout recovery needs and fueling the next training body.
• proteins proteins are composed of amino acids that participate in the body processes including the production of enzymes and hormones, antibodies and building and maintaining muscle. Naturally athletes need abundance and variety of amino acids in order to maintain their muscles and provide the raw materials for construction and growth. Supplements assumes that it is possible for the limiting factor for muscle building and maintenance will cause the protein so athletes should consume between 1.2 to 1.7 grams of protein per kg body weight. Sometimes it is very difficult to consume these protein amounts by only food for food There are other factors surplus that might violate the nutritional balance (excess fats and sugars). Therefore, it is recommended to consume quality protein powder (from a soy and whey proteins) in order to avoid excessive consumption of meat and cheese, and know that the amount of protein in your diet does not limit your development of physical and muscular contraction.
• Fats 20 to 30 percent of total calories of the training needed to get fat. Many trainees believe that fat intake hinders the development and progress of their athletic performance, but the truth is that supplements requires the relative amount of fat intake which is specified as essential fatty acids the body needs. Be sure to consume foods which are low in saturated fat and rich in unsaturated fatty acids. Mind you, that along with the fat absorbed by your body of essential vitamins that your health such as vitamin D important for bone and muscle and heart function and vitamin E which is reflected immediately absence muscle weakness.
Supplements for those involved in sports and bodybuilding
About sports and the development of the body are much more aware of their bodies than in the population of people who are not trained. In order to maintain adequate nutrition and proper athletes have to meet strict dietary regimen to avoid deficiencies. Various nutritional supplements are designed to help athletes avoid nutritional deficiencies and bring training more successful and Purim. The recommended nutritional supplements for athletes can be found:
• drink protein powder avoiding a lack of amino acids.
• performance-enhancing isotonic drinks.
• Stimulant tablets based on natural.
• nutritious smoothies.
Adhering to the principles Supplements will bring you to achieve the best results and prevent future damages that may arise due to nutritional deficiencies over time.